1 Gang 2-Way Dimmer Switch
Bulk Buy Savings!
|> 10 items||£13.39||21%|
|> 50 items||£12.68||25%|
Varilight V-Pro™ 1 or 2 Way Silent Trailing Edge & LED Dimmer Switch (10-100W)
The Varilight V-Pro 1 Gang 2-Way Dimmer Switch is an essential purchase when dimming LEDs. They work with a minimum load of just 10 watts or 1 lamp all the way up to 100 watts or 10 lamps. The V-Pro™ trailing edge dimmer range features intelligent overload protection, short circuit protection and, most importantly, V-Pro™ intelligent load detection. This makes the dimmer extremely versatile because it is able to adapt in response to the lighting load to achieve the best possible dimming performance. V-Pro™ dimmers are suitable for controlling most dimmable LEDs, dimmable CFLs, electronic low voltage transformers, mains halogen and traditional mains GLS lighting.
When you first install your V-Pro dimmer module it will automatically default to trailing-edge mode. This mode is best for most types of LED lighting. Additionally, the minimum brightness setting of the dimmer can be adjusted to achieve the optimum dimming range for a particular bulb or fitting. This product complies with European Safety Regulations (IEC 669-2-1 or BSEN 60669-2-1) when used in lighting circuits containing MCBs (miniature circuit breakers). These can be rated at 6A, 10A or 16A (preferably 6A for lighting circuits).Your guarantee is not affected if you have an older lighting circuit protected by fuse wire links.
Please read the instructions carefully. Incorrect installation may damage the dimming module beyond repair. In case of any doubt or difficulty consult a qualified electrician or alternatively please call to speak with our knowledgeable Customer Support Team on 0203 327 2931.
• Pro dimmers can be used to dim 1-10 good quality dimmable LED bulbs (per dimmer).
• We recommend our Lightwell 6W Superior spotlights for best results.
• Soft Start Technology, allowing a longer life span of the bulbs or lamps.
• Compatible with 5 dimmable electronic transformers, (10 if Varilight) for low voltage circuits.
• The V-Pro Series Dimmer cannot be used for wire-wound Low Voltage transformers or inductive loads.
• Trailing Edge by default, but this can be adjusted to Leading Edge or "CFL" mode
• Can be used in 2-way circuits (where one lighting circuit is controlled from two locations).
• Maxiumum load of 100W for dimmable LEDs. Minimum Load of 10W
• Dimmer brightness can now be adjusted if the LEDs are too bright at the lowest dimmer level
• Not compatible with lighting panels, or LED strip lighting (LED or CFL).
COMPATIBILITY AND LOADING ADVICE
THIS SWITCH IS NOT SUITABLE FOR
✘ Non-dimmable fluorescent bulbs and tubes;
✘ Wire-wound or toroidal transformers;
✘ Electric motors.
THIS SWITCH IS SUITABLE FOR
✔ Mains voltage incandescent GLS or candle-shaped bulbs;
✔ Good quality dimmable electronic low voltage transformers;
✔ GU10 or similar good quality mains halogen bulbs;
✔ Digiflux Dimmable CFLs
✔ Most dimmable LEDs
Always observe the recommended maximum load:
| V-Pro 1 Gang
| V-Pro 1 Gang
|Low Voltage Halogen||20W||150W|
|CFL||1 to 8 Digiflux CFLs||1 to 8 Digiflux CFLs|
|LED||10W or 1 lamp||100W or 10 lamps|
✔ Register this product for a FREE 5yr Warranty
✔ Volume & Trade pricing available - Call 0203 327 2931
PLEASE NOTE - DISCOUNT COUPONS CAN NOT BE APPLIED TO THIS PRODUCT.
Download the VARILIGHT V-Pro Dimmer Instructions here.
|Light Colour||Cool White / Warm White|
|Average Life||50,000 Hours|
|CE / ROHS||RoHS, CE|
|Dimensions||80mm x 80mm|
|Returns||90 day returns|
|Warranty||5 Year Warranty|