You have no items in your shopping cart.
RRP£19.45Lumens390Light ColourCool White / Warm WhiteTypeBridgelux LEDBaseE27Average Life50,000 HoursEquivalent To50WInput VoltageAC175-265VCE / ROHSYESDimmableYESDimensionsØ50*77mmWattage6WBeam angle45°AKASpotlight | Downlight | Halogen | Recessed Ceiling
This E27 LED bulb features 3 individual high quality 2W LEDs that emit a light output of 390Lm. They're intelligently designed to considerably reduce energy consumption by up to 90% and are available in both Warm and Cool white options. When ordering these particular lamps you will see they are only available in a dimmable option. This means they are fully compatible with both dimmable and non-dimmable applications. Using only 6 watts of power these are by far our most energy efficient bulbs available and equivalent in brightness to a 60 watt bulb.
These E27 lamps feature a 45-degree beam angle; comparable to the standard halogens you maybe replacing. A smaller beam angle is obviously going to concentrate the light output when compared with a much larger beam angle. These bulbs will install into any Edison Screw (ES) socket with an input voltage between AC175-265V and are designed for any domestic, commercial or retail installations. They use only 8% of the energy when compared to the older style bulbs, thereby offering significant savings that consumers simply cannot ignore.
Lasting 50,000 hours compared to a halogen lamp which only lasts a measly 2000 hours, LED bulbs usually pay for themselves within six months of installation. Homeowners and businesses can now go years without the hassle of having to change bulbs. These LED equivalents feature shock and vibration resistant technology, there is no filament to ever burnout so they run considerably cooler than standard filament bulbs.
• 3 individual high quality 5050 SMD chips, 45 degree beam angle
• Cost Effective Energy Savings within 6 months of installation
• Spiral alloy housing - great for dispersing heat
• 30-year Average Lifespan (6-year Lifespan when left on 24/7)
• Consume 10% of the energy used by traditional light bulbs
• LED bulbs do not contain a filament that can easily be damaged
• Environmentally Friendly - LED bulbs contain no Glass or Mercury
• No start-up delay or flickering, normal brightness when electrified.
PLEASE NOTE: Dimming LED Lamps?
Non-dimmable LED lamps cannot be dimmed. Should you fit a dimmer to non-dimmable LED’s then damage to the dimmer, lamps or both will occur.
Mains voltage dimmable LED light bulbs can be dimmed using an ordinary resistive dimmer. LED lamps are an attractive proposition as they consume very low wattage's and are very energy efficient. This can cause problems when choosing the correct dimmer.
If you have a few LED lamps to dim, then the total wattage will not be enough to load the dimmer. For example, four 5w LED lamps in a small room will only total 20w whilst the minimum load on a 250w dimmer is 25w. This means that the dimmer will simply not work. In these circumstances a low load dimmer rated at 5 – 50w would be required.
Under normal circumstances, so long as the minimum load is exceeded, dimming mains voltage LED lamps is not an issue so long as the minimum load is observed.
Dimming low voltage LED lamps is also easily achieved by either dimming the driver on the primary (mains) side or on the secondary (low voltage) side. Of the two, primary side dimming is the more desirable and the easiest to achieve. The LED driver would need to be of a constant current type and dimmable.
Dimming most domestic light fittings is relatively simple but you must ensure that you select the correct dimming module for the task. We supply all available types of dimmers in every finish available to match your existing switches and sockets. Should you wish to purchase a dimmer together with your lamps we are more than happy to advise you and assist in its selection to ensure that you get it right first time!
LightRabbit® is a trusted brand; we invest extensively to ensure the highest possible quality control standards whilst also sourcing the latest LED technology available. We pride ourselves on quality and innovation, offering an extensive 5-year warranty and 45-day no quibble - money back guarantee on all our bulbs to ensure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
These 75mm sized LED bulbs are a direct replacement for your existing E27 bulbs. For a one-off investment you could recover the cost of your order within six months of installing your new bulbs. After recovering your initial investment, every six months thereafter you will continue to make the same massive savings off current energy bills over the expected 50,000 hours life of the lamp.
• Compatible with both dimmable and non-dimmable applications.
• These dimmable E27 bulbs are unlikely to adequately work when used with a conventional "Leading Edge" dimmer switch. Instead it is highly recommended that you change any existing fittings for a dedicated "Trailing Edge dimmer" which offers soft start, smooth control and silent running.
• Changing your existing lamps to LED will save you money in the long-run whilst also reducing your overall carbon footprint - Help Save the Planet!
• Benefit from our bulk buy and save options. If you have any support questions please call our committed customer services team on 0800 080 3201 or alternatively using our Live Chat service.
WE OPERATE A 2-5 WORKING-DAY DELIVERY SERVICE TO THE UK & IRELAND AND PROVIDE TRACKING NUMBERS WITH ALL HIGH-VALUED ORDERS...
Customers who bought this item also bought
60 SMD Glass Covered - 4.5 Watt GU10 LED Bulb
Our Price £ 6.16
24 SMD Glass Covered - 5 Watt E27 LED Bulb
Our Price £ 6.99
60 SMD Glass Covered - 4.5 Watt E14 LED Bulb
Our Price £ 6.16
Light Rabbit LED Torch Keyring
Our Price £ 3.60