Outdoor LED Lighting
You live, love, laugh, do business, and make a living indoors but that doesn’t mean you cannot do the same things outdoors – with the help of high quality outdoor LED lighting from LightRabbit.
LightRabbit offers our customers only the best in outdoor LED lighting; energy efficient, cost effective, eco-friendly, low maintenance, safe, and versatile lighting options. Outdoor LED bulbs include flood lights, deck lights and garden wall lights. You can even use waterproof LED strip lights to line the underwater rim of a fountain or swimming pool – use multi coloured strip lights to add some flair.
- There are many benefits to buying and installing LED lighting outdoors:
- LED lights are cost effective; they can save you up to 90% (£1000) on your yearly energy bill.
- LED lights are energy efficient; they consume less energy, but provide the same amount of light as incandescent bulbs.
- They are eco-friendly; LED bulbs are manufactured using non-toxic materials.
- They are low maintenance; because they are energy efficient and well designed, LED lights will last at least 50,000 hours, which means you may never have change your outdoor lighting again.
- They are safe; because of their energy efficient design which uses 80% of the energy consumed for light and only 20% is wasted as heat, they are safe to handle with bare hands.
- They are a versatile lighting option; outdoor LED lights come in many different colours, types, and levels of impenetrability.
When it comes to using outdoor LED lighting for decorations, you can use strip lighting along decks and garden walls to add light and brilliance to any outdoor event.
For more information on our large selection of outdoor LED lighting or our selection of indoor LED lighting, please contact us or visit our FAQs section. Our customer service representatives are available to answer your questions so that you can make the best choice for your outdoor LED lighting needs.
Read more LED Lighting Help and Advice in our Buying Guides Section by clicking here or check out which LED bulbs you need with our handy LED Bulb Base Selector Page by clicking here. You can find more specific outdoor LED lighting advice by clicking here.