22 Watt - T8 1500mm (5ft.) LED Tube Light - 2000 Lumens (75W Equivalent)
- 75W replacement
Introducing the most recent LED T8 tube technology, available for residential and commercial fluorescent tube replacements. They can be installed anywhere you may have a T8 series fixture, achieves unmatched energy savings and free from any environmentally hazardous waste.
Consuming only 22 watts of power using 204 individual high-powered 2835 SMD LEDs. These tubes contain no glass or mercury and are in full accordance with FCC and CE testing standards in addition to being UL approvedOnly available in Cool white, in either Clear or Frosted cover options, all feature 180° beam angle for maximum coverage of light.
LED T8 tube lights do not require the use of either a ballast (optional) or starter, allowing you to save even more energy and ensuring longer lifespan. Installation is simple but does require some basic wiring knowledge - if you do not feel comfortable undergoing such work please do call an electrician. Simply disconnect or bypass the ballast during installation to install our LED replacements. We have a video explaining the procedure shown below.
Available for commercial and residential applications including: Schools, Hotels, Offices, Conference Rooms, Factories, Hospitals, Colleges & Universities to name a few. Due to very low energy consumption LED products are the ideal choice for use with solar power applications. They have an operating lifespan of more than 40,000 hours which is almost 10 times the life of a traditional fluorescent tube.
• Frosted or Clear cover options
• Universal voltage range AC85-265V, 50/60Hz
• Rated with a 40,000 hour life span
• 204pcs x SMD2835 LEDs - 22 watt
• Light-up instantly and do not flicker
• Less noise than regular tube lights
• Reduce consumption/maintenance
If you happen to be unsure which LED light panels are best for your business whether it may be a retail store or your office space? You can read more about the advantages of switching to LED panel lights and find more commercial LED lighting advice on our site here today.
For specific technical information, click the tab above.
• At LightRabbit®, we make sure each LED product is of the highest quality with rigorous quality checks. This is why all our products come with a five year full warranty to give you peace of mind.
• In addition, we operate a 90-day no-quibble refund policy.
• To benefit from our bulk buy and save offers, see the relevant information in the pricing section.
• Please call one of our dedicated LED lighting team on 0203 327 2931 if you’re unsure of the kind of LED product you require to meet your specific needs.
• For volume pricing and information on our trade account benefits, you can register here. Alternatively, ring 0203 327 2931
|Light Colour||Cool White / Warm White|
|Finishes||Frosted / Clear|
|Average Life||50,000 Hours|
|Input Voltage||AC85-265V, 50/60Hz|
|CE / ROHS||YES|