You have no items in your shopping cart.
RRP£67.25Lumens640LmIP65Light ColourCool WhiteFinishesAluminium | PC Prismatic DiffuserTypeEpistar 3528SMDAverage Life50,000 HoursEquivalent To65WInput VoltageAC 100-240VCE / ROHSYESDimmableNODimensions390*110*90mmWattage8WBeam angle110°AKALED Bulkhead | Ceiling Light | Surface mounted luminaire | Communal stairway lighting
Our IP65* Rated Outdoor/Indoor Bulkhead is designed to be a cost effective way to illuminate any area of the Home or Workplace that requires a high powered light source. It has a die-cast aluminium base with a Polycarbonate prismatic diffuser.
Consuming just 8w, this bulkhead produces 640Lumens (80Lm/W) with a CRI of >75. It has a 110° Beam Angle and being IP65 rated is more than capable of withstanding the elements. It comes with screw gland for the power cable inlet that gives it a waterproof seal. It has standard Mains AC100~240v input voltage with the driver contained under the board within the unit.
The chips themselves are Epistar 3528 SMD LED's, a proven and trusted supplier of LED chips within the industry. Each lamp has 160 individual LED's. As with all LED's, there is no UV or infrared exposure, no hazardous substances in the manufacturing process and no noise or flicker on start up.
Once installed, your new bulkhead light will effectively pay for itself within 6 months, recovering the cost from the dramatic savings on your energy bill, and with an average lifespan of up to 30 years, it will also eliminate the need to replace bulbs on a regular basis. An emergency version will also be available soon here at LightRabbit
It is available in Cool White.
• Drill 2 of 4 fixing holes on the back of the base. Then measure the position of the luminaire and ensure the fitting surface is strong enough to bear its weight. Drill the marked holes and fit a suitable wall/surface plug.• Remove the diffuser from the base by unscrewing the 2 retaining screws. Unscrew the fixing screws on one side of the gear tray (see fig 2) to lift the gear tray and gain access to the terminal block.
• Feed the power supply cable through gland and real hole (for IP65 rating) and then fix the Bulkhead to the wall/ceiling by screwing through the two holes.
Connect the cable to the terminal block as follows:
• Neutral wire (Black or Blue) to the terminal marked N
• Live wire (Red or Brown) to the terminal marked L
• Earth wire (Green/Yellow) to the terminal marked ;
• Refit the diffuser by screwing it in place
• Ensure there are no exposed conductors, loose or trapped cables and re-fit the gear tray.
*Need advice on IP ratings?
Click on the link below to view our handy IP Ratings Chart
LightRabbit® is a trusted brand; we invest extensively to ensure the highest possible quality control standards whilst also sourcing the latest LED technology available. We pride ourselves on quality and innovation, offering an extensive 5-year warranty and 28-day no quibble - money back guarantee on all our bulbs to ensure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
These LED Bulkhead lamps are a direct replacement for your existing Bulkhead/Commercial lamps. For a one-off investment you could recover the cost of your order within six months of installing your new bulbs. After recovering your initial investment, every six months thereafter you will continue to make the same massive savings off current energy bills over the expected 50,000 hours life of the lamp.
• At LightRabbit, we offer Emergency 'Maintained' lamps as well as 'Common'. Please select the correct lamp for your requirements. If you need any advice on this please call our Customer Service Team on the number above and they will be happy to give you advice and whether the LED lamps you have selected are suitable.
• Changing your existing lamps to LED will save you money in the long-run whilst also reducing your overall carbon footprint - Help Save the Planet!
• Benefit from our bulk buy and save options. If you have any support questions please call our committed Customer Service and Trade team on 0800 080 3201 or alternatively using our Live Chat service.
WE OPERATE A 2-5 WORKING-DAY DELIVERY SERVICE TO THE UK & IRELAND AND PROVIDE TRACKING NUMBERS WITH ALL HIGH-VALUED ORDERS