Recommended Retail Price. This is the retail price recommended by manufacturers for sale of their products.
is the SI derived unit (symbol: lm) of luminous flux, a measure of the total "amount" of visible light emitted by a source.
Usually described as Warm White, Natural White, Cool White or stated in Kelvin.
The type of chip used to produce light.
Indicates the shape or form of the base usually using the width between pins or the diameter of the cap.
Average LED lifespan in hours.
Light you would expect to obtain from the equivalent traditional bulb or lamp.
The power voltage supplied to the LED bulb usually 240v for mains or 12v with a transformer.
Meets certification requirements.
Can be used with an LED compatible dimmer switch.
LED bulb measurements.
The amount of power consumed (in Watts).
Light beam angle in degrees. Defines how wide the light is spread.
45° Spotlight | Downlight | Halogen | Recessed Ceiling
Parabolic aluminized reflector (PAR) 30 bulbs produce about five times the concentrated light intensity of a traditional A-shape incandescent.
Ideal for: recessed, canned and track lighting applications which provides a precise, direct and controlled light. Due to its directional nature PAR30 is one of the best applications for LED as a replacement lamp.
This PAR30 chip-on-board (COB) LED lamp features a single diode light source emitting a light output of 790Lm. They're intelligently designed to considerably reduce energy consumption by up to 90% and are available in a warm white, in either dimmable or non-dimmable options. Using only 9 watts of power these are by far our most energy efficient bulbs available and equivalent in brightness to a 100 watt lamp.
Featuring a modern, sleek design combined with a robust bright light. This energy efficient light is perfect for brightening any room and fits almost all E27 PAR fixtures.
• Cost Effective Energy Savings within 6 months of installation
• 30-year Average Lifespan (6-year Lifespan when left on 24/7)
• Consume 10% of the energy used by traditional PAR lamps
• Environmentally Friendly - LED bulbs contain no Glass or Mercury
• No start-up delay or flickering, normal brightness when electrified
• Dimmable on most standard incandescent dimmers.
LightRabbit® is a trusted brand; we invest extensively to ensure the highest possible quality control standards whilst also sourcing the latest LED technology available. We pride ourselves on quality and innovation, offering an extensive 24 month warranty and 28-day no quibble - money back guarantee on all our bulbs to ensure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
These standard sized LED bulbs are a direct replacement for your existing E27 bulbs. For a one-off investment you could recover the cost of your order within six months of installing your new bulbs. After recovering your initial investment, every six months thereafter you will continue to make the same massive savings off current energy bills over the expected 50,000 hours life of the lamp.
• With all lamps, the 30 value represents the diameter of the bulb in 1/8 of an inch. Therefore, a PAR 30 is 3.75 inches in diameter.
• Changing your existing lamps to LED will save you money in the long-run whilst also reducing your overall carbon footprint - Help Save the Planet!
• Benefit from our bulk buy and save options. If you have any support questions please call our committed customer services team on 01534 629460 or alternatively we can assist you using our Live Chat service.
WE OPERATE A 1-3 WORKING-DAY DELIVERY SERVICE TO THE UK & IRELAND
AND PROVIDE TRACKING NUMBERS WITH ALL HIGH-VALUED ORDERS...