£6.25365Cool White (6000K) Warm White (3000K)18 SMD2835GU10 - twist & lock50,000 Hours40WAC200-240VYESNO50*61mm4W60°Spotlight | Downlight | Halogen | Recessed Ceiling
Our lens Covered LED bulb features 18 individual high quality 2835 SMD LEDs that emit a light output of 365 Lumen. They're intelligently designed to considerably reduce energy consumption by up to 90% and are available in both Cool and Warm White options. When ordering these particular lamps you will see they are only available in a non-dimmable option. Using only 4 watts of power these energy efficient bulbs compare in brightness to a 40 watt bulb yet consume significantly less electricity.
This eco-plastic 18 SMD GU10 bulb features a 60-degree beam angle; designed to output the widest beam angle available of any SMD bulb on the market today. This bulb will install into any GU10 socket with an input voltage of AC200-240V and is designed for any domestic, commercial or retail installations. Using only 10% of the energy when compared to the older style bulbs, thereby offering significant savings that consumers simply cannot ignore in the long run.
Lasting 50,000 hours compared to a halogen lamp which last 2000 hours, these bulbs pay for themselves within six months of installation. Homeowners and businesses can now go years without the hassle of having to change bulbs. These LED equivalents feature shock and vibration resistant technology, there is no filament to ever burnout or break-in, so they run considerably cooler than standard filament bulbs.
Recent advances in LEDs, household electrical consumption from lighting products is being greatly reduced when using low-energy LED lighting. The 18 SMD - LUX GU10 LED bulb offers consumers a cost effective SMD light bulb with all the benefits and limited drawbacks.
• Features 18 individual high quality 2835 SMD LEDs, 60 degree beam angle
• Cost Effective Energy Savings within 6 months of installation
• No start-up delay or flickering, normal brightness when electrified
• 30-year Average Lifespan (6-year Lifespan when left on 24/7)
• LED bulbs do not contain a filament that can easily be damaged
• Environmentally Friendly - LED bulbs contain no Glass or Mercury
• Consume 10% of the energy used by traditional light bulbs.
LightRabbit® is a trusted brand; we invest extensively to ensure the highest possible quality control standards whilst also sourcing the latest LED technology available. We pride ourselves on quality and innovation, offering an extensive 5-year warranty and 45-day no quibble - money back guarantee on all our bulbs to ensure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
These standard sized LED bulbs are a direct replacement for your existing GU10 lamps. For a one-off investment you could recover the cost of your order within six months of installing your new bulbs. After recovering your initial investment, every six months thereafter you will continue to make the same massive savings off current energy bills over the expected 50,000 hours life of the lamp.
• Changing your existing lamps to LED will save you money in the long-run whilst also reducing your overall carbon footprint - Help Save the Planet!
• Benefit from our bulk buy and save options. If you have any support questions please call our committed customer services team on 0800 080 3201 or alternatively using our Live Chat service.
WE OPERATE A 2-5 WORKING-DAY DELIVERY SERVICE TO THE UK & IRELAND AND PROVIDE TRACKING NUMBERS WITH ALL HIGH-VALUED ORDERS...
Customers who bought this item also bought
20 SMD Glass Covered - 3.5 Watt MR16 LED Bulb
Our Price £ 5.79
60 SMD Glass Covered - 4.5 Watt GU10 LED Bulb
Our Price £ 6.59
Superior COB™ - 6 Watt GU10 COB LED Spotlight
Our Price £ 8.79
Light Rabbit LED Torch Keyring
Our Price £ 3.