Recommended Retail Price. This is the retail price recommended by manufacturers for sale of their products.
is the SI derived unit (symbol: lm) of luminous flux, a measure of the total "amount" of visible light emitted by a source.
Usually described as Warm White, Natural White, Cool White or stated in Kelvin.
Cool White / Warm White
The type of chip used to produce light.
20x SMD 5050
Indicates the shape or form of the base usually using the width between pins or the diameter of the cap.
Average LED lifespan in hours.
Light you would expect to obtain from the equivalent traditional bulb or lamp.
The power voltage supplied to the LED bulb usually 240v for mains or 12v with a transformer.
Meets certification requirements.
LED bulb measurements.
The amount of power consumed (in Watts).
Light beam angle in degrees. Defines how wide the light is spread.
120° Spotlight | Downlight | Halogen | Recessed Ceiling
LightRabbit® Glass Covered 20 x 5050 SMD MR16 LED Bulb 4.5watt, 400 Lumens - 50watt equivalent.
The Glass Covered LED bulb features 20 individual high quality 5050SMD LEDs that emit a light output of 450 lumen. They're intelligently designed to considerably reduce energy consumption by up to 90% and are available in both Cool white and Warm white options. Using only 4.5 watts of power these energy efficient bulbs compare in brightness to a 50 watt bulb yet consume significantly less electricity.
This Glass Covered SMD MR16 bulb features a massive 120-degree beam angle; designed to output a broad and uniform projection of light into any room or upon any surface. This bulb will install into any MR16 socket with an input voltage of 12V and is designed for any domestic, commercial or retail installations. They use only 10% of the energy when compared to the older style bulbs, thereby offering significant savings that consumers simply cannot ignore.
Offering the latest heat-sink design, this helps to disperse any unwanted heat from the LEDs which protects the overall lifespan of the chips.
Lasting 50,000 hours compared to a halogen lamp which last 2000 hours, these bulbs pay for themselves within six months of installation. Homeowners and businesses can now go years without the hassle of having to change bulbs. These LED equivalents feature shock and vibration resistant technology, there is no filament to ever burnout or break-in, so they run considerably cooler than standard filament bulbs.
Recent advances in LEDs, household electrical consumption from lighting products is being greatly reduced when using low-energy LED lighting. The Glass Covered MR16 LED bulb offers consumers a cost effective SMD light bulb with all the benefits without the drawbacks.
• 20 individual high quality 5050 SMD LEDs, 120 degree beam angle
• Cost Effective Energy Savings within 6 months of installation
• No start-up delay or flickering, normal brightness when electrified
• 30-year Average Lifespan (6-year Lifespan when left on 24/7)
• LED bulbs do not contain a filament that can easily be damaged
• Environmentally Friendly - LED bulbs contain no Glass or Mercury
• Consume 10% of the energy used by traditional light bulbs.
LightRabbit® is a trustworthy brand; we invest extensively to ensure the highest possible quality control standards whilst also sourcing the latest LED technology available. We pride ourselves on quality and innovation, offering an extensive 24 month warranty and 28-day no quibble - money back guarantee on all our bulbs to ensure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
These standard sized LED bulbs are a direct replacement for your existing MR16 bulbs. For a one-off investment you could recover the cost of your order within six months of installing your new bulbs. After recovering your initial investment, every six months thereafter you will continue to make the same massive savings off current energy bills over the expected 50,000 hours life of the lamp.
• These 12 volt LED lights need to run off either a driver or transformer. Your existing driver might not be LED compatible. Please visit our driver section if you require new transformers.
• Changing your existing lamps to LED will save you money in the long-run whilst also reducing your overall carbon footprint - Help Save the Planet!
• Benefit from our bulk buy and save options. If you have any support questions please call our committed customer services team on 01534 629460 or alternatively we can assist you using our Live Chat service.
WE OPERATE A 1-3 WORKING-DAY DELIVERY SERVICE TO THE UK & IRELAND
AND PROVIDE TRACKING NUMBERS WITH ALL HIGH-VALUED ORDERS...
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Trimax - MR16 LED Bulb 3watt, 270 Lumens
Our Price £5.99
Sunflower - 4 Watt MR16 LED Bulb (50W Equivalent)
Our Price £8.80
Triclops - 3 Watt MR16 LED Bulb (25W Equivalent)
Our Price £8.74