Recommended Retail Price. This is the retail price recommended by manufacturers for sale of their products.
is the SI derived unit (symbol: lm) of luminous flux, a measure of the total "amount" of visible light emitted by a source.
Usually described as Warm White, Natural White, Cool White or stated in Kelvin.
Cool White / Warm White
The type of chip used to produce light.
Indicates the shape or form of the base usually using the width between pins or the diameter of the cap.
Average LED lifespan in hours.
Light you would expect to obtain from the equivalent traditional bulb or lamp.
The power voltage supplied to the LED bulb usually 240v for mains or 12v with a transformer.
Meets certification requirements.
Can be used with an LED compatible dimmer switch.
LED bulb measurements.
The amount of power consumed (in Watts).
Light beam angle in degrees. Defines how wide the light is spread.
120° G9 Capsule, picture light
These LED G9 bulbs are a great replacement for standard halogen G9 bulbs, using around 90% less energy than a standard halogen bulbs these not only great for your wallet but also the environment.
These G9 SMD LED bulbs will replace your existing G9 bulb. They feature 48 individual 3528 SMD Chips, and are available in the warm white and cool white
With a 50000 hour life span you can be assured that these bulbs are the best quality.
• These particular G9 bulbs are NOT available in a dimmable option.
LightRabbit® is a trusted brand; we invest extensively to ensure the highest possible quality control standards whilst also sourcing the latest LED technology available. We pride ourselves on quality and innovation, offering an extensive 24 month warranty and 28-day no quibble - money back guarantee on all our bulbs to ensure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
These standard sized LED bulbs are a direct replacement for your existing G9 bulbs. For a one-off investment you could recover the cost of your order within six months of installing your new bulbs. After recovering your initial investment, every six months thereafter you will continue to make the same massive savings off current energy bills over the expected 50,000 hours life of the lamp.
• If you require your lamps to be dimmable please select the correct option from the drop-down menu when ordering. Due to manufacturing differences between these options there is an additional £1 surcharge.
• These dimmable G9 bulbs are unlikely to adequately work when used with a conventional "Leading Edge" dimmer switch. Instead it is highly recommended that you change any existing fittings for a dedicated "Trailing Edge dimmer" which offers soft start, smooth control and silent running.
• Changing your existing lamps to LED will save you money in the long-run whilst also reducing your overall carbon footprint - Help Save the Planet!
• Benefit from our bulk buy and save options. If you have any support questions please call our committed customer services team on 01534 629460 or alternatively we can assist you using our Live Chat service.
WE OPERATE A 1-3 WORKING-DAY DELIVERY SERVICE TO THE UK & IRELAND
AND PROVIDE TRACKING NUMBERS WITH ALL HIGH-VALUED ORDERS...
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Golfball - 5 Watt E14 Frosted LED Bulb (50W Equivalent)
Our Price £8.80
60 SMD Glass Covered - 4.5 Watt GU10 LED Bulb (50W Equi...
Our Price £7.40
21 SMD Glass Covered - 3.5 Watt GU10 LED Bulbs (40W Equ...
Our Price £63.75